Simplify your procurement process
Our expert team can help you find what you are looking for!
Procurement for Education
Allowing you to focus on the using, not the buying.
When it comes to procuring technology for your school, the multitude of choices can be overwhelming, leaving you with too many options and too little time.
Instead of overwhelming you with technical jargon, our experienced team provide you with independent, expert advice on the best steps forward, at competitive prices.
How Procurement works
- Let us know what you are looking for, whether you know all the details or just a few!
- Our team will locate a solution
- A quote will follow
- Let us have a PO, and your order will be placed
- Our team will guide you through delivery and beyond.
Available to any school or trust.
Designed for Education
We provide a wide range of hardware, software, licences and services.
Our experienced technicians can attend your site or provide remote sessions for all scenarios.
Infrastructure & Cabling
Ensuring you have the right switches and cables in your environment to meet your plans.
Laptops, PCs, Tablets etc
Affordable, robust and secure devices that are designed for education.
Software & Licencing
We can meet all your Microsoft and Google licensing requirements and any other software needs.
1:1 Device Schemes
We can successfully deploy schemes that provide devices to all students, including via parental contributions.
Windows 11 Devices
Working directly with Microsoft, we can provide the best devices to take advantage of Windows 11 features.
CCTV & Security
Enhance your security in and around your school with modern and easy to use CCTV cameras and door entry.
We can supply, fit and install a range of interactive screens as well as provide training and support.
DfE Technical Standards compliant Wifi systems, with guest access are a must in schools.
Buy from Concero with Confidence
Technology Products & Associated Services 2 (TePAS2) Framework
Being a Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier under the Technology Products & Associated Services 2 (TePAS2) framework for education entails several key aspects:
- Educational organisations can benefit from streamlined procurement processes, competitive pricing, and access to a variety of technology solutions
- By utilising TePAS2, schools, colleges, and universities can efficiently acquire the necessary technology resources to enhance teaching, learning, and administrative functions
- 3 ways to buy: further competition, direct award and catalogue
- All suppliers for this agreement have agreed to provide social value
- All suppliers for this agreement have committed to comply with Carbon Reduction Plans